A fabulous display featuring 5 high quality glossy colour prints of England’s route to the UEFA Euro 2020 Final following a Round of 16 2-0 victory v Germany, a Quarter Final 4-0 win v Ukraine and a Semi-Final 2-1 victory v Denmark.
1. Raheem Sterling celebrating his winner v the Czech Republic in the final match of the group stage.
2. Jordan Pickford thanking the fans after an heroic performance v Germany in the Quarter Final.
3. Harry Kane celebrating scoring the winner v Denmark in the Semi-Final.
4. England Manager Gareth Southgate celebrating in front of the England fans at Wembley after sealing a place in the Euro 2020 final.
5. Luke Shaw firing England into an early lead in the final v Italy.
This unique display features a central name plaque and authentic hand signed autograph page of England Manager Gareth Southgate, beautifully double mounted using professional invisible mounts onto top quality cream and black card. A wonderful full and unrushed Southgate autograph signed in permanent black marker.
Supplied unframed however will fit straight into a standard 16×12″ frame.
Sent in plastic sleeve and large new board backed envelope with additional strong cardboard protection for delivery.
The perfect gift for any England fan.
Other past and present players can be supplied in this multi picture format. If there is a particular player you are looking for then contact us.
Please contact us after purchase if you would like your display professionally framed in a made to measure high quality frame with a choice of 2 colours – black or beech. The frames are fitted with high quality acrylic for safe delivery. The cost of this service is just £20 inclusive of delivery (UK) and £30 inclusive of delivery (Worldwide).